EN/IEC 61000-4-14 EMC Test Equipment
5kVA Harmonics & Flicker Measuring System
- Complete test system for IEC 61000-3-2 and -3-3
- Computer & ISO 17025 Calibration included
- ProfLine 2105-208 & NSG 1007-5-208 Power source
- Single phase system up to 16 Amps
- Free Technical Support & 2 Days Free Transit
- Simulated flicker impedance, cost effective
- Power source usable for testing to immunity standards
- Turnkey Solution - Arrives Ready for Testing!
The Teseq Profline2105 by Teseq has a stable and programmable 5KVA power supply and line conditioner (Cal Inst 5000ix) used for measuring single phase harmonics (EN/IEC 61000-3-2) and flicker (EN/IEC 61000-3-3) testing. The NSG1007 power supply is included in the Profline2105 rental. An A2LA accredited calibration is included in the EMC rental equipment price.
This Harmonics and Flicker Emissions Tester has a fully programmable AC power source with arbitrary waveform generator capable of being used in stand-alone mode in various applications for IEC 61000-4-X at pre or full-compliance. The measurement of flicker requires a fixed, stable source impedance the Profline system provides a precision power source to accurately simulate this impedance by careful control of the relationship between voltage and current. This IEC 61000-3-3 rental solution eliminates the need for a costly physical impedance.
The Profline 2105 is a reliable solution for testing to standards EN/IEC 61000-3-2, EN/IEC 61000-3-3, EN/IEC 61000-4-11, EN/IEC 61000-4-13, and EN/IEC 61000-4-14. Measurements are made using precision, no burden, active hall-effect current transformers connected via a dedicated cable to a multichannel fast Data Acquisition Card (DAQ) fitted inside a PC. One voltage and three current measuring channels are used to make simultaneous measurement of both current and voltage.