Automotive EMC/EMI Accessory Rentals
Capacitive Coupling Clamp ACC
Automotive Capacitive Coupling Clamp Features
- ISO 7637 and many car manufacturer spec.
- ISO 17025 Calibration Included
- Accept cables up to 40 mm diameter
- Characteristic impedance 50 Ohm
- Solution for Testing Shielded Lines
- Turnkey Solution - Arrives Ready for Testing!
The EM Test capacitive coupling clamp by EMTest is used to couple pulses to I/O lines required in ISO 7637 waveform 3b and other automotive testing standards. It allows for cable up to 40mm in diameter and has a characteristic impedance of 50 ohms. An ISO 17025 accredited calibration is included in the EMC rental equipment price.
The effective coupling capacitance of the coupling clamp depends on the diameter and the material of the used cables. A typical estimated value can be expected around 100 pF. This clamp is specially designed to meet automotive standards specifically ISO 7637.
The coupling on signal lines of this Automotive EMC Test Equipment can usually not be effected capacitively without interfering with the signal flow. It is often impossible to contact the required circuit (direct), e.g. coaxial or shielded cables. In this case the coupling is realized with the capacitive coupling clamp. The interference simulator can be connected via a coaxial cable on both sides of the ACC coupling clamp.
Load Dump Verification Device
Load Dump Verification Equipment
- Includes all required load resistor values
- Resistors with very low inductance
- Highly accurate resistors (+/-1%)
- Free Technical Support & 2 Days Free Transit
- Resistor values 0.5ohm, 1ohm, 2ohm, 4ohm, 10ohm, 20ohm and 50ohm
This EM Test resistor box containing all load resistors required to verify automotive micropulse and load dump generators. In accordance with the pulse verification requirements given in Annex C of ISO 7637-2:2011 and Annex A of ISO 16750-2:2012, test pulses generated by automotive transient generators need to be verified both under no-load (open circuit verification) and loaded conditions with specified loads. The values of the load resistors is specified and are equal to the generator's internal source impedance defined for the corresponding test pulse.
Load Resistors EFT/Burst Verification
Verification Kit Features
- Calibration kit as per IEC 61000-4-4
- Also used as per ISO 7637, Annex D
- 50ohm & 1,000ohm Load Resistor Included
This product made by EM Test is a set of Adapters for verifying EFT/Burst generators. The pulse shape of EFT/burst generators designed as per IEC 61000-4-4 have to be verified both into a 50ohm and a 1,000ohm load at the 50ohm coaxial HV output as well into 50ohm load at the output of the coupling network where the DUT is connected when testing mains supply lines. The CA EFT kit includes the load resistors and a set of adapter to connect the coaxial matching resistors appropriately to the DUT output port.
Conducted Immunity Generator Features
- Load Resistor 1Ohm & 100Ohm - Power Lines Verification
- Direct Connection into the PFM 200N Series
- Software procedure for verification with CA LV124 loads
- High precision load resistors 1.0, 100 and 1000 ohms
- Arrives Ready for Testing!
Verification set for the PFM 200N Series for verifying the Pulses E10 & E13 of LV 124.The CA LV 124 set includes four load resistors for the verification of the pulses E10 and E13 of the LV 124 (2013). The load resistors CA LV124-P1R and CA LV124-P100R are used for power line verification. For verification the 16 signal and data lines the CA LV124-D1R and CA LV124-D1000R are used